Friday, August 6, 2010

Angie, I love you to bits, you're so beautiful you break my heart, you're a wonderful woman and an amazing actress. So tell me, WHY did you wear a potato sack. A BLACK potato sack.
It's a L'Agence potato sack by the way.

Camilla Belle has been missing often on the red carpet, so imagine my disappointment when she shows up with this. I don't like it, I really don't like it. I know it's Carolina Herrera, but the skirt just screams cheap to me, especially the ruffles (shudder). Her hair is too messy as well, and I'm unconvinced with the nude heel.

Jessica Biel in Atelier Versace
I know so many of you love it, but I hate it. First, she removes the train, degrading it to a cocktail dress. Yes, the color is heavenly, the beading is spectacular, and your hair is clean. But you look boxy, and the shoes are a big miss. Not impressed. Also, the more I look at the hem, the more annoyed I get.I NEVER would have had the courage to do that.

Popular Posts